My main academic interests line in the areas of computer security and formal methods. I have also collaborated with prof. Gianluigi Bellin in the areas of theoretical computer science and logic for pragmatics.
Preprints and slides
Here is a collection of preprints of my articles and presentations.
- G. Bellin, M. Carrara, D. Chiffi and A. Menti, Pragmatic and dialogic interpretations of bi-intuitionism, Logic and Logical Philosophy 23.4 (2014)
Preprint (BibTeX for the first part) | Errata corrige (BibTeX)
- G. Bellin and A. Menti, Bi-intuitionism as dialogue chirality, talk at the Correctness by Construction (CORCON) 2014 Workshop, Genova (March 2014)
- G. Bellin and A. Menti, On the π-calculus and Co-intuitionistic Logic. Notes on Logic for Concurrency and λP Systems, Fundamenta Informaticae 130.1 (2014)
I have written some notes (in Italian) for the following courses I took. They are currently incomplete — work on them is in slow progress. Pull requests are welcome.
- Cryptography (instructor: prof. Roberto Segala)
- Systems and signals (includes contributions from several other colleagues; instructor: prof. Paolo Fiorini)
- A. Menti and M. Zago, Attacco ad Android: obiettivi, rischi e contromisure, published online (2013)
I was a teaching assistant for the following courses: